Department: Information Technology
Position ID: CTEL-AND-14
Position Title: Android Developer
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Years of Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Level of Education: BS in Computer Sciences/Information Technology
Job Level: Mid Career (1+ years of experience)
Number Of Openings: 02
Commtel offers its valuable customers a complete set of services to ensure successful enterprise implementations, timely deployment and on-going product support and maintenance.
We have an immediate need for a Mobile Developer with Android development experience and very strong understanding of the Android stack (OS, Kernel, ROM, etc) including recompiling the Android OS and installing custom versions on devices, etc. The candidate should have some experience with multiple mobile technologies and must have Android native experience.
- Analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment of various applications in an mobile environment
- Serve as a key technical resource for building native mobile applications and APIs.
- Support the testing and launching efforts of new Internet-based products.
- Work with agile development processes.
- Provide proper documentation throughout development lifecycle
- Troubleshooting and correcting program errors or defects
- Properly escalate issues to meet deadlines
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (Android OS)
- Candidate must have kernel knowledge of the Android OS to facilitate “side-loading” of the apps
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI
- Strong software development experience
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess complex situations and understand key issues quickly